Daily Balanced Nutrition of a College Student

http://digitalsalon2014.blogspot.com/2014/03/212-daily-balanced-nutrition-of-college.html
STUDENTS
Katie Schmudlach and Alexis Rubenstein

COURSE
 C&I 209: Digital Media & Literacy

INSTRUCTOR 
Erica Halverson

MEDIUM
Infographic

See this Project!

This is an infographic that teaches college age men and women the daily recommended amounts for each food group. It also gives examples of ways that both men and women can realistically satisfy their daily requirements.




1 comment:

  1. I am happy to find so many useful information here in the post, thanks for sharing it here.I hope you will adding more.I know something information about Nutrition Cook Book that works properly. You may check it out. I hope that it will equally help you.

    ReplyDelete